Board Etiquette All Members Please Read

New members stop in and say hello.

Moderators: FranW, ElaineB

Board Etiquette All Members Please Read

Postby deej » 20 Mar 2010, 07:14

ImageHello Ladies--

We have a friendly group of women here, and that's the way we'd like to keep it.

I don't want to impose a lot of rules and regulations. We're all adults. But there are some points that I'd like all members to bear in mind, and, if we all follow them, we can make the board a fun and positive experience for us all.

Our conversations range from the serious to the silly and from intellectual to riddled with innuendo. There are different areas on the forum set aside for different types of interaction. I would urge you to remember that most of the board is accessible to anyone who happens to find us. This includes Google. On this board we have restricted areas where only registered members can read and post. These include the Girl Talk and Erotica fora. I would strongly suggest we keep our racier discussions for those latter places.

Moderators will move threads, or split off parts of threads, that they judge are more appropriate elsewhere. Don't be offended if you find your post or a thread you started has been moved.

People have different levels of comfort with such things as jokes, teasing, and flirting. If you feel that something someone has posted is inappropriate, contact the forum moderator about it. Please do not fire off a reply post that might propagate the problem or spark something unpleasant. Our moderators can step in and sort things out. Depending on the time, and the time zone where the moderator lives, if you need an immediate response, you can always contact me or any of the mods.

We will not tolerate any personal attacks or flame wars.

If you have any questions, please contact either me or a moderator.

Let's all have a good time.

Thanks,
L-J
Site Admin
Raise your hand if someone you know is alive today because you can't afford a hit man.
deej
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Return to Welcome