What Color Pumpkin Are You?

Take and discuss some weird and whaky quizzes.

Postby Lilien » 17 Oct 2012, 03:48

You Are a Red Pumpkin

You are beautiful, interesting, and bold. You may not stand out immediately, but you're the type of person who gets a lot of double takes.
You believe life's too short to do anything you hate. There's so many things to love in the world, and you try to fill your life full of them.

You have a heart for adventure and a passion for travel. Even if can't visit some place new for a while, you still remain curious about the world.
You find it easy to be excited and optimistic about new things. You are fearless and believe that everything will work out in the end.

"When I die, bury me face down so the world can kiss my ass."
Lilien
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Re: What Color Pumpkin Are You?

Postby Athena » 17 Oct 2012, 17:22

You Are a Blue Pumpkin

You are unique, fascinating, and even a bit mysterious. There's not a lot of people like you around.
You believe life's too short to not seize the moment. You embrace every opportunity and live each day like it's your last.

You are playful and energetic. After a hard day of work, the last thing you want to do is lay around.
You love to get your heart racing, and it's hard for you to say no to an exciting or interesting invitation.
Athena
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Postby ElaineB » 17 Oct 2012, 23:10

You Are a Green Pumpkin

You are easy going, thoughtful, and content with who you are. People may not recognize your uniqueness, but you know how special you are.
You believe that life's too short to care about what others think. You just try your best to be yourself, and you figure that is good enough.

You are a bit of an introvert. You are the most interesting companion you know, so it's hard for you to want to be all that social.
You enjoy the company of others, but you don't like small talk or gossip. You rather discuss ideas or dreams than superficial topics.
ElaineB
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Postby Proofrdr » 17 Oct 2012, 23:48

I Am a Blue Pumpkin

But I don't get this part:

"After a hard day of work, the last thing you want to do is lay [sic] around."

I hope I'm not the only one around here who can get her heart racing by "lying around."
Proofrdr
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Return to Quizzes