Review: Lost Daughters by J. M. Redmann

This contains reviews written by members and a list of books we've reviewed. Please read the guidelines before posting anything in this section.

Review: Lost Daughters by J. M. Redmann

Postby ElaineB » 08 Jan 2012, 10:18

Lost Daughters
No. 4 in the Micky Knight series
Author: J. M. Redmann
Bold Strokes Books, 2009

Overall: 5stars

Blurb: Micky Knight, a bayou-bred and out-of-the-closet New Orleans private investigator, takes on the cases of a widowed mother looking for her daughter and a tough gay boy hunting for his biological mother. When a young woman patient is murdered at Dr. Cordelia James’s clinic, it seems to be just a bizarre coincidence. But when another woman, also a patient, is murdered, these events reveal the frightening possibility that the crimes are more than just random chances. Even more alarming, the killer seems to know too much about the victims. As the killer circles ever closer to Micky—and the lost daughter she is trying to find—the coincidences become a grisly reality: the one characteristic all the victims share is that they dare to love other women.

She's done it again. Whew. This one was great. I love that in each book Micky also solves some important mystery in her own life. I was bawling at the end. And though I figured out what would happen, the details took me by surprise, yet they fit perfectly. Terrific.
ElaineB
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Return to Publicly Accessible Book Reviews