What is the 50 Challenge?

Members try to read 50 books in 2010. Anyone can participate. Keep track of your progress with your own thread.

Moderators: Baker, ElaineB

What is the 50 Challenge?

Postby deej » 20 Mar 2010, 05:01

Read 50 books in a year.

Tanner asked if anyone else was going to do this. HH stuck up her hand. So, now we have a forum where people can each have a thread to keep track of her books.

For each book you read, you just do a mini review. A few sentences and a rating.

Anyone can join the challenge. Simply start your own thread.

Questions or comments about the challenge here. Tanner, HH, anyone, please correct me if I've not got the gist of this correct.
Raise your hand if someone you know is alive today because you can't afford a hit man.
deej
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Re: What is the 50 Challenge?

Postby Evening » 14 Apr 2010, 00:02

a mini review of my own? can i write not a Mini review but a bit more?

and can i add several books i read this semester and want to list and review? cause i have "a reading fest" when i have holidays... other than that i can only read here and there..
....And even after centuries, when only the smell is left in our insides. The pattern of your soul will recognize the pattern of mine. Because. You. Blue.blue.I....
Evening
A little more activity
A little more activity

Postby deej » 14 Apr 2010, 00:19

Start your own thread and write whatever you like about any book you've read.
Raise your hand if someone you know is alive today because you can't afford a hit man.
deej
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Postby Baker » 14 Apr 2010, 07:43

These 50 book challenge threads are where people keep track of the books they read this year. Feel free to start one for yourself. You can write as much or as little about each book as you like.

We also have a section for book reviews. There we have a thread for each book. If you want to review a book that no one else has reviewed, start a new thread. If the book has already been reviewed, add your review to the extant thread.

Whatever suits you. Check out the different areas and see which one more closely conforms to what you would like to do, and choose accordingly.
Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities ~ Voltaire
Baker
Site Admin

Return to 50 Book Challenge 2010