Kindle Drawing at Coming Together

Author forum: Sacchi Green

Kindle Drawing at Coming Together

Postby Sacchi » 02 Feb 2012, 10:23

A bit off my beaten track, and I probably shouldn't be posting it here, but I do have a story in one of the Coming Together charity erotica anthologies. My "Seafood Cocktail" is in Coming Together: At Last, with a multiracial theme. My POV character is a lesbian, but she does make an exception in the extreme circumstance of being shipwrecked on a desert island during a "survivors"-type reality show. Hot, and humorous as well. I'll be posting a substantial excerpt on the blog, probably including the part with the oysters. Fair warning.

Don't miss a chance to win a Kindle Fire, plus books from some of the bloggers from the Coming Together series. These erotica anthologies are done as fundraisers for charities; Amnesty International gets the proceeds of Coming Together: At Last. Check out this blog site (below) every day this month, leave a comment every time, and be entered in the Kindle drawing. Meanwhile, some of us will be offering free book drawings on the days we blog; I'm on February 8th, and I'll offer a choice of any one of my anthologies.

Coming Together: Share the Love!
http://eroticanthology.blogspot.com/2012/01/share-love.html#.TyhLaWxVkUU.facebook

[Not getting many responses today, which improves your chances of winning.]
Sacchi
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Re: Kindle Drawing at Coming Together

Postby deej » 02 Feb 2012, 10:38

Of course you should post it here. rofl Can't wait to read it.
Raise your hand if someone you know is alive today because you can't afford a hit man.
deej
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Postby Sacchi » 04 Feb 2012, 04:42

Deej, I don't generally feel right about mentioning any of my not-strictly-lesbian stories here. There aren't all that many, mostly written long ago, sometimes published in tiny venues that have since disappeared. One example is my gargoyle/demon piece, previously published only in a tiny e-book years ago, that came out last year in Kristina Wright's Dream Lover anthology, and has been picked up for Maxim Jakubowski's Mammoth Book of New Erotica. My two previous appearances in that series were very lesbian indeed, though. I've also got a slightly bisexual story in Kristina's recent Steamlust (steampunk erotic romance) and a couple of straight stories coming up in her Lustfully Ever After (fairy tales) and unnamed military-themed erotic romance antho. Possibly a lesbian one in that book, too, under another pseudonym; she was short on good stories, so she's considering that one, but hasn't got final approval from the publisher.

What can I say, my muse sometimes just can't turn down forceful characters with good stories to tell, no matter what their orientation. Maybe I should have a discreet topic here labelled something like "Shameful Secrets" where I list my aberrations.

[Edited to add that I have a story coming out late this year or early next year in Mitzi Szereto's Thrones of Desire (the theme is epic fantasy along the lines of A Game of Thrones.) This one is complicated, with three main characters, one female bisexual slave (ex-slave by the end,) one female bi-curious warrior, and one straight male warrior who spends most of the story turned to stone.]
Sacchi
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Postby deej » 04 Feb 2012, 06:57

Sacchi, your works are always a joy for me to read, so I'm happy to read anything, straight, bi or lesbian from you. :-)
Raise your hand if someone you know is alive today because you can't afford a hit man.
deej
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Return to Reaching Out