Yet another online radio interview/reading

Author forum: Sacchi Green

Yet another online radio interview/reading

Postby Sacchi » 13 Mar 2013, 06:22

This one has a lot going for it. You can listen to me and four other Cleis Press editors chat and read from our work on Friday 3/15, 5:00 pm PST/8:00 pm EST on Tristan Taormino’s radio show “Sex Out Loud” on The VoiceAmerica Network.

http://tristantaormino.com/2013/03/12/mar-15-the-erotica-show-featuring-kristina-wright-shanna-germain-sacchi-green-alison-tyler-and-delilah-devlin/

After it airs, you can listen any time at http://sexoutloudradio.com/. Click Mar 15 show

Tristan Taormino with Shanna Germain, Kristina Wright, Alison Tyler, and Delilah Devlin! And I get to play, too! How can you resist? (We get about 15 minutes each. I think I'm on third.)
Sacchi
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Re: Yet another online radio interview/reading

Postby Proofrdr » 13 Mar 2013, 07:08

Sacchi, it occurs to me that you should be doing a regular talk show. You know how to direct/redirect a conversation to stay on topic, and you certainly have the background and experience in the business.

Just a thought.
Proofrdr
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Postby deej » 13 Mar 2013, 12:11

Hey Sacchi, terrific news. Congrats, you have been hot of late, well done. Image
Raise your hand if someone you know is alive today because you can't afford a hit man.
deej
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Postby Sacchi » 13 Mar 2013, 12:45

Proof, I could do that, but I'd have even less time to write anything. Besides, there are swarms of interview/talk shows around now. and most folks who are interested in that sort of thing are only interested in romance writers. Liz McMullen was only interested in me because we went to the same college.

Deej, this last one was set up by my publisher. They generally set up such things without me, but this time I think Tristan Taormino, who bought seven stories from me when she was editor of BLE, reminded them that they should have some lesbian presence there, too.
Sacchi
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Postby Proofrdr » 14 Mar 2013, 00:24

Sacchi wrote:Besides, there are swarms of interview/talk shows around now

True, but I've yet to find one that holds my interest. The moderators are not really good at moderating.
Proofrdr
Heartbeat of the forum
Heartbeat of the forum

Return to Reaching Out